Author Topic: First Legends Race  (Read 5464 times)

Offline Chrs8169

First Legends Race
« on: July 20, 2015, 08:48:59 am »
Saturday night I was able to run my first legends race after having a few issues and some with mother nature. I have to say that is one of the most fun and humbling things I have ever done. Thanks to everyone who has given me some help and input a long the way

Thanks,
Chris

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: First Legends Race
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 10:30:20 am »
Chris,

Congratulations!
First race is always the most fun. Hope you got some good seat time.
Any details for us?

Steve

Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline Chrs8169

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 02:40:46 pm »
It was a positive day over all got faster and faster the more comfortable I got learning what the car would do. I manged to pick up the pace enough to be competitive  with guys with similar track time. Then got a little greedy spun it to the infield got it righted finished the the race loaded it up all in one piece.

Offline ZForceRacing01

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 10:34:05 pm »
This is my first season as well. I have ran 4 races so far and has two tests, just finished my second test as a matter of fact. That second test was like magic, we ran like 70 laps all together, just me and the open track. I'm still off the pace but have got to where I probably need some other cars to follow to gain anymore.

Everyone tells me these cars take time to be fast.

BTW, you didn't say where you raced and was it dirt or asphalt?

Good Luck
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" , George Orwell

"In war it does not matter who was right, only who is left", Anonymous