Author Topic: Metal Fuel Cell  (Read 5090 times)

Offline catracing

Metal Fuel Cell
« on: January 06, 2018, 09:27:17 am »
I am new to Legends racing and bought an older car that needs some upgrades. That being said i bought a metal fuel cell and will need to install it. I know the bars need to be moved to install it, does it need to be bolted in or do i use the angle strap to hold it in? Does anyone have pictures they could share on how there cell is mounted?

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: Metal Fuel Cell
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 12:02:23 pm »
32. FUEL CELL: INEX-approved fuel cells (plastic or metal) must be stock as delivered by U.S. Legend Cars International and must remain in the stock location. Metal fuel cells must be bolted through bolt holes in steel can. Foam is mandatory in all fuel cells as delivered by U.S.
Legend Cars International (cars are not permitted on the track without foam in the fuel cell). The red plastic fuel cell with the 5 5/8” cap or larger is no longer allowed.
Fuel Cap -Make absolutely sure that you check the cap on your fuel cell for tightness before going onto the race track. The cap should fit snugly into the cell. The car number must appear on fuel cell cap.

I will have to check my pics and see if I have any with the metal fuel cell. Can post them for you when I get home from work.

Steve

Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 08:45:16 am »
I hope this helps
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline catracing

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 07:27:31 am »
yeah that helps thanks