Author Topic: Legends parts reference list  (Read 56424 times)

Offline Legends57x

Re: Legends parts reference list
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2019, 10:53:29 am »
Entire front spindle assembly is from a 76-81 Toyota Corolla or Celica. Sorry do not have an exact part number, but I would think a good part store should be able to help you with that information.
Mark Ritger
INEX Legends #1x

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2019, 01:31:32 am »
Alright, I am going to rework this thread and update with all parts numbers I know of. Anyone that wants to pitch in and help out; GREAT! I am not looking for dealers; Just parts numbers from the various parts stores (Auto Zone, O'Rielly's, NAPA, Etc...). Things like brake rotors, Toyota brake calipers, Brake master cylinder, Fuel pumps, rear end bearings, etc... Feel free to PM me with whatever numbers and parts stores; Or just post on this thread and I will get started on the updates. Thank You for any inut!

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline jlmtide

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2022, 12:00:49 am »
This is a great idea.  I have just got into a legends car about 3 months ago and I have been to the parts stores 3 or 4 times and ran into the same problem.  You tell them you are looking for a part that fits a legends race car and they look at you like you are an idiot.  I would be more than happy to help compile this list or do anything to help.  Just let me know if I can do anything.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2022, 02:48:25 am »
A lot of these parts numbers have been replaced with new numbers. But, for the most part, will give you at least a cross reference#. It would be nice to update the list! Just let me know what you find, and I will update the list to reflect the changes.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.