Author Topic: Carb Cleaning  (Read 6818 times)

Offline jchaney0507

Carb Cleaning
« on: March 07, 2011, 09:03:53 pm »
New to legend cars.  I used to race 600cc Micro sprints.  The car I am buying needs the carbs cleaned.  I have done this a million times to the carbs on the sprint but what do I need to look for/check on these?  Thanks 

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: Carb Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 09:46:56 pm »
Here is a good link to a PDF file on cleaning, tuning and syncing the carbs.
http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=655.0

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline PHA281

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 05:16:08 pm »
Here is a good link to a PDF file on cleaning, tuning and syncing the carbs.
http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=655.0

You must register to see that link.

Just a heads up :)
There are only but three true sports in this world; Bull-Fighting, Mountain Climbing, and Auto Racing. The rest are merely games in which men play. ~ Earnest Hemingway I'm a Hillclimber, so I've got the Mountain Climbing and Auto Racing combined. Can't really figure out how to involve a bull yet..

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 11:01:37 pm »
And it's free! There is a lot of info on the FJ and XJ engines for anyone interested. Several of our members are members on that site also. They are mostly a site for bike enthusiasts... Not so much interested in what we are doing with the engines. Great information though!

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline PHA281

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 05:21:01 pm »
Oh I plan on it lol..

Was just giving anyone a heads up in case they were looking to just click and visit..
There are only but three true sports in this world; Bull-Fighting, Mountain Climbing, and Auto Racing. The rest are merely games in which men play. ~ Earnest Hemingway I'm a Hillclimber, so I've got the Mountain Climbing and Auto Racing combined. Can't really figure out how to involve a bull yet..