Author Topic: 2018 Rule Book  (Read 3978 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
2018 Rule Book
« on: February 20, 2018, 09:31:22 am »
Seems I forgot to post the new rule book. Several changes for this year, including the new engine.

http://www.uslegendcars.com/documents/2018-rulebook-word---final.pdf

Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline smokinjoe00

Re: 2018 Rule Book
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 06:25:24 pm »
what are the other changes? 

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: 2018 Rule Book
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 08:58:59 pm »
 Cooks exhaust system (as delivered by USLCI) is mandatory for use with Yamaha FZ09.

Ignition Box:  The FZ09 must use the box designed for use with that engine as delivered by USLCI.

WEIGHT using a FZ09 Engine: The minimum weight of the car with the driver (as raced) is 1250 pounds.  The minimum weight of the right side of the car with the driver (as raced) is 615 pounds. The rear weight percentage can be no more than 52.0% without the driver.

If dash is replaced it must weigh a minimum of 0.50 lbs.  Plastic and Lexan are permitted.  No carbon fiber.

***The FZ09, XJ1250 & XJ1219 are sealed engines. Tampering, removing, or altering the engine seals will result in an immediate disqualification, engine confiscation, loss of top 5 races from International Points at season end, and a period of 12 months of probation.   Additionally the driver, and/or car owner, and/or crew chief (as determined by INEX) are subject to further penalties.
The FZ09 must remain stock, as delivered by USLCI.  All components of the FZ09 engines must remain stock, as delivered by USLCI in the stock location and configuration.

I think these are all the changes that I have noted for Legends cars.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.